Friday, October 17, 2014

Associate Spotlight: Dinah Pineda


Dinah Pineda
Lead Account Manager
Born and Raised
Chicago, IL

A little bit about Dinah
Chicago native, Dinah Pineda, grew up watching theatre and enjoying the musical/visual arts that this city has to offer. She feels like one of her best qualities is her work ethic, something that she learned from her mother. Growing up with a single mother, Dinah looked up to her for everything and learned the importance of working hard in order to get ahead in life. 

What do people not know about you?
“I've had multiple season passes to the Goodman Theatre and have gotten to take tours of facilities, backstage areas, and prop rooms. Fun fact: the skull that they use as a prop is in actual human skull donated by a past director!"

Why SilverFern?
“I started with this business because of the opportunity to grow. I love that this business doesn't determine your growth based on anything other than performance and hard work."

What is your Favorite Part of the Business?
“My favorite part about this business is exploring all of Chicago, even though I've been here my whole life. It's a great feeling to know that there's always something new to find!"

Who is your idol?
“My idol would be my grandmother. She is very much like my mother in the sense that she is a strong woman who supported her family. It's been incredible to have such strong female role models throughout my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment