Friday, April 18, 2014

Associate Spotlight: Chris Green II


Chris Green II
Customer Acquisition Manager

Born and Raised
Dubuque, IA and grew up in Plainfield, IL

Idol
“So, I’m going to preface this by saying that I know that I grew up in Illinois…BUT I’m a Green Bay Packers fan. There was nothing more exciting than watching Brett Favre play football, he always looked like he was so passionate about the game and he played with an intensity that was incredible to watch. Favre holds so many records, both good and bad, but most importantly he holds those records because of his dedication to the sport and his team.
I often look at my life and try to apply his intensity, passion, and dedication to anything I try to accomplish. Brett Favre played through so many injuries and always put his best foot forward, regardless of his situation, he never gave himself an excuse. So, my goal is to attack my life, especially my career, with everything that I have in me. No excuses.”

What do people not know about you?
“ I have moved at least 15 times. Whether it was moving to a different state, moving away to school, or studying abroad a couple times—it’s given me the opportunity to communicate with different people be able to appreciate diversity.”

Why SilverFern?
“To put this simply, it was the atmosphere and the opportunity. Coming from the restaurant industry and a short stint in corporate sales, I was looking for a position that could become a career. I wanted some place where I could grow and also love going to work everyday.”

Did you find what you were looking for?
“It’s funny, because I used to think that you could be either happy or you could be working. When I first started here, everyone was open to helping me and was really welcoming. Now, I still enjoy working with this great group of individuals and I can’t wait to grow within the company. So, to answer your question, Yes I did find what I was looking for.”


No comments:

Post a Comment