Friday, April 25, 2014

Associate Spotlight: Michael Edelen


Michael Edelen
Customer Acquisition Manager

Born and Raised
Chicago, IL

A little bit about me
“When I tell people that I am the oldest of 10 children, they’re shocked. I’m definitely used to that reaction, it’s very common.” He says with a laugh
“But the way I grew up, I was always busy with something to do. Besides having a rather large family, I was a national contender in wrestling for 17 years. When I wasn’t wrestling, I was always involved with other extracurricular activities. I now realize that I will always crave that kind of schedule, something that will keep me busy and allow me to be competitive in order to really achieve my goals and dreams. My grandfather was a businessman, and given the fact that I am driven as well as competitive, I hope to reach the same success he did, if not better!”

What do people not know about you?
“ I am very passionate about food. I am always willing to try something new and I absolutely love to cook.”

Why SilverFern?
“I realized that when I interviewed with the company that I have the opportunity to grow professionally and learn valuable skills that ultimately will help me achieve my goals. Not to mention the positive work environment, it’s a great combination.”

What character trait do you admire?
“Focus. A person who is focused will achieve their desires…it’s just a matter of when.”


No comments:

Post a Comment